Chair (Parent) Belinda Zitzelsberger
Vice Chair (Parent) Blake Mitchell
Tim Brown - Parent
Evan Johnson - Parent
Tami Johnson - Parent
Joe Schino - School Administrator
Alicia Roberts - Teacher
For more information/questions/to serve on committee: contact Mr. Joe Schino, email@example.com
As required by Utah State Code, 53G-7-1203(10), all School Land Trust committees must adopt Rules of Order and Procedure. These proposed orders and procedures will be reviewed and revised (as needed), annually.
To promote ethical behavior and civil discourse each council member shall:
1. Attend council meetings on time and be prepared to present, discuss, and vote, when needed, on items appearing on the agenda.
2. Make decisions with the ideas of cadet achievement and teacher support at the core.
3. Listen to and value diverse opinions.
4. Be sure opinions of those you represent are included in all discussions.
5. Expect accountability and transparency from self and others in this effort.
6. Abide by the UMA motto: "Integrity first; service before self; excellence in all we do."
Proposed rules of order and procedure: